Chakra necklace - 7 gemstone beads associated with each Chakra, and a silver chain tassel - hanging on a 16 in Silver Plated brass chain with an extender chain!
- Red Carnelian for the Root Chakra
- Orange Aventurine for the Sacral Chakra
- Tigers Eye for the Solar Plexus Chakra
- Malachite for the Heart Chakra
- Aquamarine for the Throat Chakra
- Lapis Lazuli for the Third Eye Chakra
- Amethyst for the Crown Chakra
The Sanskrit word Chakra literally translates to wheel or disk. There are seven main chakras, which align the spine, starting from the base of the spine through to the crown of the head. In yoga, Each of the seven main chakras contains bundles of nerves and major organs as well as our psychological, emotional, and spiritual states of being. Since everything is moving, it’s essential that our seven main chakras stay open, aligned, and fluid. If there is a blockage, energy cannot flow.